I've seen this on a few blogs and it seems fun. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Keep in mind that my family reads this.... nothing too revealing or embarrassing please! =)
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





14 comments:
ok my first memory was at Aaron and Heidi's wedding and we met and I remember thinking how Kiera and Cambria were related lol!! I had no idea they were sisters! I thought someone was like adopted! I felt like an idiot when I asked John!! But anyways I remember how nice and welcoming you were.
I still laugh thinking about the Halloween activity we planned for the 14th ward at BYUH. That skeleton idol was awesome and Zach Kopp was so deserving of the title! lol!
I have to say, my first memories of you involve Matt Jarvis. Kind of awkward first memories but there have been oh so many since. two words: Animal House
I remember when you were pregnant with Cambria and you were soooo sick! You would have to stop off at seven eleven on your way home from work and get a powerade to help with the nausea. I felt so bad for you, but I had no clue what it felt like until I lived it with Greta! I also remember hearing you and Kai laughing in your apartment right above us. :)
Hmmm, where to start? My very first memory was of you working the grounds in Hale 3. I thought you had cute legs and hair. Wishing I could play the guitar and actually getting one b/c of you (sadly, I have still never learned). A whole semester where I was so nasty to you all because of a dumb boy. Showing me my first taquito (they still remind me of you), sharing a room with Jenny, your cousin's silver CRX, giving away free subs, bringing cookies home, and girls' nights out to Duke's!
you are going to think this memory is so funny but this is the first one that came to mind: you were dating a guy named Gabe ( i think that was his bame?? not quite sure ..he lived on the point and had curly hair??) and the word on the street was that he was so heart broken because kai came home from his mission and you dumped this other guy for kai...and i remember hearing that story (don't even remember from who or where) but trying to put a name to a face..then i did and i was like oh ya..i know her!! so funny i know!
My first memory of meeting you was me being so excited that you had kids the same age as mine! I didn't know anyone in Mesquite yet and you were so nice to me!!
I remember meeting you in a SPED class we had together at BYUH. You were newlywed and we just talked about our husbands a little. Later, our husbands ended up going to Turtle Bay regularly and we were busy with school, but it was always nice when Kai would take Brayden out for a day at the Aloha Center! :)
Amy, I have never met you, but I am so impressed with what a fun and down-to-earth person you are! When I read your blog, you make me laugh because I go through the same kind of things day after day. You have a wonderful husband and three beautiful children! I hope to meet you someday.
Kimberly Nelson
My first memory of you is one of Keith commenting on how gorgeous you were. He said you would grow into a beautiful woman. He was right. Love you, Sherrie
I remember always hearing Kai carry his furf board down the hall at TVA. Whats funny is my brother went surfing with Kai and I never did?? We have a ton of TVA memories... ah the good old days! Are you headed down to Provo anytime soon?
Besides working out at home with you, I remember surfing in Waikiki with you...fun! Also, doing the "How To Host A Murder" dinner party @ TVA & we all dressed up as 70's characters. I still have a picture of that night.
My first memory of you is walking in to the CDC to apply for your job and you asked me if I was pregnant (nobody else knew yet!!!) and it was a secret. I actually don't remember what I told you.
Other memories - birthday party decorating for Kai, shopping trips, watching FRIENDS, going to the beach, working out, laughing so hard I'm pretty sure I peed myself!!!
Post a Comment