Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girl's only! Except you Bubba, you can come too.

California Dreamin'.
If any of you have checked my blog lately and wondered why I haven't posted, it is because I am finally back in Cali! I love it here. There are only two things I miss from Nevada, My husband and my air conditioner. Kai drove us here, stayed for the weekend and then flew back to Vegas. He'll be back to get us in two weeks. We all miss him. I think we all miss the AC, too. We have been spoiled living in a house where we can control the climate. I am not used to being hot and sweaty in doors.

I just want to thank everyone who comments on my posts. Thank you so much for keeping in touch. I love blogging because it makes the world seem smaller!

I haven't figured out how to post pictures from my folks computers yet, so this post won't be that interesting I guess. I just wanted to let you know where I was.

When Kai was still with us we went to a beach called Crystal Cove. It is down Newport way and it was very nice we had a blast. We met up with our Friends the Dyer's. It was so fun to be with them and let the kids play together. We ended up being there for 6 hours. Kai and I came away with a nice red sunburn, but the kids were nice and protected.

Today I was able to reconnect with one of my dear college buddies, Jenny Barnes Sneddon. She recently had a very cute little baby girl. We had a great time swimming in her pool.

We have a lot of fun things planned and can't wait to do them all. I'll keep you posted and hopefully I can figure out how to posts some pictures!

I love you, honey. We miss you so much!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

OK so I am super jealous that you are in Cali!! FUN! And I know what you mean about AC, anyones house we go to it's always way hotter than ours and Alex freaks out!

Danielle said...

Yay for Jenny!!! I got some pics of her baby and she is darling. Say hello for me. Does she have a blog? And if not, why???

Toshia said...

I hope you are having a great time in CA!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Call me when you get back!!