The law of attraction is working for Cambria. I can't remember what movies we were watching, but she asked me, "Mom, how come I'm not on TV?" I had no good answer for her except that we could put our home movies on so that she could watch herself.

Well, this morning I got a call from a friend. She had just been talking to Cambria and Kiera's dance teacher, Miss Crystal. Miss Crystal just got a new job in Washington, the small town before your get to St. George. Her new dance class will be held at the new rec center and they want to film a commercial to advertise. Miss Crystal doesn't have any students in the area yet, so she called my friend, Toshia, to ask if her daughter would be interested. I guess Crystal is having a hard time finding people who don't already have previous commitments. So my friend Toshia told her she would ask us if we were available. We are.

So, this Wednesday, my little girlies will have an opportunity to be in a commercial. When I told Cambria, she said, "Mom, I want to be in a movie, not a commercial." Funny, huh. At least she knows what she wants out of life, though, I really don't want her to have a career in show biz.
5 comments:
that is so funny! that's so great, though, that they get to be in the commercial..how fun is that! you need to get a copy of the add and save it!
That will be fun! I love the pictures of the girls they look so cute :) I bet they will really enjoy being in the commercial and I want to see it!
How exciting! Your girls are so cute and so full of personality, They will do great!
That is so funny that Cambria tells you she wants to be in movies...Saydria says the same thing to me a lot. The child of a friend of ours is the poster child for a new toy coming out for toddlers and even that's not big enough for her!
That was Chental's first desire, also. I discussed with her the fact that she needed to study acting at a BYU and only act in Chirstain films. She didn't want to move so far away from home and really wanted to be in blockbusters.
She tried to study a couple of other majors but her heart was in acting.
After doing her GE at CSULB, she found that she would have to compromise her standards to continue (in high school, her teacher let her change foul language, etc.). So, she finally chose to go to BYU...and loved every minute of it.
She had resigned herself to doing church standard and family oriented parts.
She had several 'extra' parts in TV shows before she left us.
What I am trying to say is...your job is to guide Cambria toward the Lord in the path her heart wants to go.
I hope this helps. Love, Sherrie
Post a Comment