The title is a little jingle that Kai used to sing to me when we were dating. Not all the time. I was quite fit before student teaching claimed my figure. He'd sing it when I'd have an extra helping or a large portion of dessert.
This is the first time I have ever considered joining Jenny Craig for real. My sister-in-law lost all kinds of weight doing it and she looks great.
I have lost a ton of weight (35 lbs, I got huge!) since my pregnancy, but it has been slow. With my other two, it seemed to come off so much faster. I did exercise a lot more though.
Anyway when I was at my friend Jenny's I weighed myself on her scale and realized I am only 8 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and 18 away from goal weight. It made me so happy because I know I can loose the rest. I am so close to my goal that it has renewed my motivation. The other thing that renewed my motivation was swim suit shopping, that was a real nightmare.
So my goal is to have all the weight off by my birthday in late October. I think I can do it.
P.S. Bubba likes cat food. The dry kind. I just turned to check on him and he had a mouthful. He probably thinks someone put in on the floor just for him. Gross.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





7 comments:
Ok so I'm with you on the Jenny! I would love to have just a little more of a nudge to get me going! I'm like 10 pounds from my goal weight and I know I can do it! Swim suit shopping was horrible for me, especially because all the cute ones were gone and missed wearing a cute bikini when I was younger.
Cat food! LOL Oh great, well at least you can tell those stories to his girlfriends when he get older. hehehe
that is so funny amy! you don't need jenny ..you look great!
that is so funny amy! you don't need jenny ..you look great!
Amen. It seems like the last 10 or 15 pounds are the hardest to lose. You look great in all your pics, I cannot believe you even need to lose weight honestly. From what I remember of you being prego with Cambria, you were all baby. It does seem to be a little (ok, a lot) more difficult to lose the extra weight after a few more have managed to make a home in there. Good luck, I'm with ya!
Good for you!!! I guess with each child it gets harder to lose? That's what I'm experiencing anyway. Maybe Jenny can help me too.
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! I can't believe you would even consider this, you are CRAZY!!!
I also had no trouble losing my weight with the 1st 2 kids and am a little nervous about what baby #3will do to my postpartum fat stores. I guess we'll soon find out. You can totally lose the rest. give me a month or so and I'll be motivated with you. hopefully. How fun to see Jenny Barnes!
Post a Comment