Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Web Slinger
I don't know if there are words to describe how much I love this boy or how fun this photo shoot was. Malachi was in total superhero mode. I could barely get him ot smile because he was ready to fight the bad guys:)


He thought himself very clever:)











There are also a few more great ones on my photo blog I hope you take the time to browse them. Bubba is just so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
These are so fun! Our sons would make great playmates. I especially love the dress shirt undoing and the superman t underneath. Clever, Amy, clever!
That's hilarious. He's looking so tough and cute at the same time, how is that possible?
He is super cute Amy! Great pictures too! I love them! Boys are fun that is for sure!
Amy, you need to take him up to St. George an put him in the Telephone booth at pizza factory!
Post a Comment