Sunday, September 11, 2011

One, Two, Three, FOUR!

My Sweet little boy turned four yesterday. We had a very small party that Maama and Papa attended. He received some wonderful gifts in the mail from my mom and dad and my grandma and my aunt:)
Malachi loves superheros and swords and shields.


He shoots webs out of his hand at every opportunity. Should you try to shoot him back and you are holding you hand incorrectly, he will let you know. Webs only come out if you hold your hand the right way.


He can occasionally be found wearing nail polish and his toes. Sometimes he fights his sister for the "pink" cup.


Malachi has had more black eyes and head injuries than my other children combined.


Malachi told me I looked pretty yesterday:) He melted my heart.



He wasn't sure if he wanted to be four because it was harder to hold up four fingers than it was three. He practiced a few times now and has decided it is okay to be four.


For some reason Bubba wanted to close his eyes in all the pictures:)



When Malachi play fights with his dad he says things like "Not this time!" and "You''l never take me!"



He wants to say EVERY prayer. And ever prayer begins like this, "Heavenly Father, Please bless Aunt Libbie" most prayers also include a blessing for his superheroes.


One night he asked heavenly Father to bless:

Spiderman, Venom, The Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, and The Thing. It was a long prayer.



He wore my sunglasses while shopping with me at Roberts. He kept lifting them off of his eyes making laser sound effects like he was Cyclops from X Men.



THOR!!


Kai called Bubba Thor and Bubba corrected him saying "The Mighty". So Kai said sorry, "I meant THE MIGHTY THOR.

I love this little guy with all my heart and I am so thankful that he is part of our family.


Now for a Yummy Recipe . . . Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins . . . so EASY and so tasty! Take the three ingredients picture below, mix together, cook on 350 for 20-25 minutes! That is pretty much it but if you need more details, there are step by step instructions and pictures on my craft blog. (thank you for those of you who joined! If you haven't there is still time to win the headband!)

So Good!





3 comments:

Toshia said...

Happy Birthday Bubba!!! Abigail misses you. I can't believe you are 4 year old!!!

Kimberly said...

Those muffins looks so good, but I can't find pumpkin anywhere. Where did you find yours?

Amy said...

I have had my pumpkin for two years (walmart) and haven't known what to do with it, until now:) I am glad it had a long expiration date.