Fall has never been more of a welcome guest as it is now. I don't think I ever had a fondness for Fall because it always meant the beginning of a new school year. Now I love it because of the relief it brings from the heat.
What I don't love: having to be on a schedule again. Keeping track of homework and PE schedules has become a beast. Cambria had to redo her math homework last night because she forgot to put her name on it. I support those kinds of lessons, but man, it took the both of us more than a half hour to finish her math homework the first time! Third grade has gotten very strict very fast and it reminds me of why kids start to hate school at the third grade level. All of a sudden school gets demanding and the fun of learning gets lost. What's a mom to do?
You can see how thrilled Kiera is to start another school year.
Bubba is in love with Captain America at the present . . .
We love her buck teeth!
And I spent three and a half hours straightening Cambria's hair . . . it shan't happen again!
You can see that some of the curls were quite resistant. But, Cambria loved it! All her friends were shocked!





No comments:
Post a Comment