How sick am I of the heat? Very. I am so tired of 100 degree weather! Me and the kids ride our bikes to school in the morning and I come home dripping. Not very lady like, I know. Complain, complain, complain . . .blah, blah, blah . . . I know you don't want to hear it:)
What I really wanted to post about was
Bubba's friend Party. It was S
piderman themed and we had a great time:)

I had the party
during school hours but
Kiera was there because she had a mole removed from her head and got 5 stitches. I didn't want o send her to school just yet. I wanted to give the stitches at least a day to heal.

We played a game of "Find Mary Jane" Which means we hid a
Polly Pocket and played hot and cold to find it.
We played "pin the spider on the web" and around of "Don't Eat Pete!"
Bubba got some cool stuff and had a S
piderman cupcakes. He thinks it is so cool that he is 4 now and not three. He reminds me everyday. He also thinks it is cool that he can take a whole vitamin now that doesn't have to be cut in half.


I also have a new tutorial on my
craft blog for "corker" hair clips.

Hope you are enjoying nice weather:)
1 comment:
We have had weather in the 70's lately. I had to turn on the heater yesterday morning...
I was going to call you today but then I got a call to pick up Maverick at school.. They have a stomach bug going around.. grrr...
Post a Comment