Monday, September 5, 2011

Totally Soliciting

Hi Friends . . .
I am trying to make it big in the crafting world like my cousin in law Heidi from Honeybear Lane. It is a way slow process for me, but she gets paid to blog and attend conferences and such and I would love to help supplement my hubby's teacher salary. So I am begging you to be a pal and become a follower. There are perks. You can win this head band.
When I hit 50 followers I will choose one of them randomly to win this headband. Check out how you can win this on my other blog, The Craft Bucket. Just click here.
Entering is easy I promise. I made this headband, by the way:) And Yes, that is Cambria with straight hair. It only took 3 hours and 20 minutes. I bet you can guess that this won't happen again:) I'll put up some better pictures on the next post.




Thank You!

No comments: