Sunday, June 28, 2009

What?

I am not pregnant so I really have no excuse for losing my mind.

And yet here is the proof; the Country Crock butter is in the freezer instead of the fridge.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

hmmmm... blame it on someone else? ha. i do things like that all of the time. it makes me crazy!

Fritters said...

you are so funny! you hae three excuses for losing your mind! =)

adairfamily said...

It's called KIDS! They suck your brains out. I do things like that all the time. Twice I have tried to put a bib on Danny instead of Brooklyn :)

Amy said...

Ah, Shan- you made me laugh out loud!

Leah Ferguson said...

Why am I so behind? It must be because your blog is private! Butter in the freezer... How about diapers in the fridge? I've done it more than once. =]

Danielle said...

But it does kind of look like an ice cream container, so maybe you're not totally demented =)