Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seen and Heard - May edition

Cambria: Bubba is wearing the perfect jammies because we are learning all about bugs this week!


This is Kiera the day she was too sad to take a picture.



Cambria: Singing as she came home from school: "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me"
____

Kiera: Shoe shopping: I like beautiful shoes and these are beautiful!
______

Cambria: Mom, the other day when we went swimming- you looked so skinny! (she is very concerned about my weight - - heaven help me.)
_____

Mom: Enter the girls' bedroom and start sniffing
C: What are you doing?
M: smelling something . . .
C: Could it be my gas? Because I just passed it . . .
K: me too mommy.
M: Yes, that is what it could be.
______
Kiera: (It was sprinkling outside on the way to pick up Cambria- we had to walk a few steps in the rain)
I'm afraid! This is so scary . . .
Mom: My poor desert child. It's just rain.
_____
After an earthquake in CA.
C: Umm, mom I think we should go home now, don't you?
_____
Kiera: Mom, Cameron can not do the evilest laugh as good as you. MUwahahahahah!
______
This was said in front of company mind you . . .
Kiera: bursting in through the back door: Mom, come quick! Cambria hurt her V---- ( I just can't bring myself to put the girl part in print)
_____
Cambria and Kiera were playing "Santa" This is what Cambria had to say:
Santa, do you take bathroom breaks when you are taking presents all around the world?
____
Mom: "So and So" thinks it is funny to say mean things but it isn't.
Kiera: (Sassy as can be) Yeah! Like what if she was pushing me on the swing really high and I said could you slow down please!
Thank you for sharing that, Kiera!
____
Kiera: Mom, why do they kill dogs?
Mom: Who kills dogs, honey?
Kiera: the people who make this hot dog ( she was eating one for lunch and began to look very concerned.)
Mom: Hot dogs aren't really made out of dogs, don't worry.
____
Amy: One slice of Chocolate Haupia pie is 44 grams of fat!
Kai: Is that a lot?
_____
Kiera: (in the bathroom) Did you see my little poop? (all smiles)
Mom: Yes, I saw it.
Kiera: Cute huh, just like Bubba.
_____
Kiera: ( at beach) Mom, Bubba's eating sand!
Mom: Don't worry it'll come out.
Kiera: Where?
Mom: In his diaper.
Kiera: Ewwww!!!!!
Mom: Gross, Huh?
Kiera: GROSS!!!





5 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

I super love the hot dog one... the things kids say really makes my day. Thanks for sharing!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I love how kids are always super concerned with how people have time to go to the bathroom (Santa, in this case.) These are very important things to consider.

Leah said...

Ok, I love this! Can I put in a request for you to do this bi-monthly? PLEASE! I love the "dont cha wish your girlfriend" and the passing gas. priceless... boy bubba is cute. =]

Stephanie said...

Those are all really good, especially the one with Cambria singing that song...the hot dog...and Kai's comment about the fat content of chocolate haupia pie. I read that to Kevin and he said, "This, coming from a guy with the metabolism of a 12 year old."

Love the pics of Bubba in the tubba...he's so cute!!

Betsy said...

oh I loved that... I've already talked to Patrick and he was shocked you are so close! I'll add you to my list! ALOHA!!