I have been dreading this day:
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





6 comments:
Good luck with your little Bubba! Boys are a handful!!
what a sweet picture! i love little boys & their need to be nakey!
LOL Alex does the same thing.. I can't leave him in a diaper for anything he even tries to take his pants off.. is it a sign??!?!
So funny, sorry that it's probably not so funny to you. Good luck with that, I have actually heard that boys were easier(?) to potty train than girls. Employ Kai to take the lead on that one!
Thanks for the heads up on that blog, I really liked looking at it!
Amy I do not even know what to say other than Sorry. That would kinda gross me out too. The weather is getting hotter here too, in the 80's. You unfortunately get the heat longer, sorry for that too. Good luck with the munchkin.
Welcome to the world of boys! Potty training is kind of easy because they really can go anywhere. It's actually come in kind of handy for us at certain times. But then again, Dane has gone in the middle of the crowded playground, so I guess I feel your pain!
Post a Comment