
Tonight I took my girls to See Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. We enjoyed it even though several minutes were spent on my lap while hiding there faces in anticipation of a scary part. And now, I really want to go to DC to visit the Smithsonian museums.
Kai had stayed home with Bubba and our baby second cousin Justus, whom I babysit on Fridays. When I got home there was a pile of dog poop sitting in a pile on my son's bedroom floor. Odd since we don't have a dog. I yelled to my husband about my find to which his friend said, "Are you serious, my dog was only in there for like two seconds." Try to imagine my rage. I don not own pets because I do not want to clean up after them. If I did own a pet, it would surely not live in the house. Later they tell me they wondered where the "bad smell" was coming from and decided just to shut all of the doors in the house since they couldn't find the source. I will cease to comment on that choice of action.
This night also brought with it the stomach flu. Cambria had been complaining about a stomach ache for the last week or so. Tonight it was really painful and very explosive. I hate when my kids get sick. I just hate when they feel miserable. I am sure we'll all be throwing up soon.





8 comments:
I am excited to go see that movie! I am so sorry your child is sick, I do think that is the worst thing to have to go through! I hope the whole family doesn't get it too.
The movie sounds fun! The rest sounds yucky!! Hope Cambria feels better quickly!!
I can't wait to see that movie.
My kids want a dog really bad. I have been against having a dog in the house because of the hair and poop thing. Kevin is anti-dog and this will only solidify his case. I am starting to get weak in the issue, but your poop story makes me think again.
I really want to see that movie, I've heard it was really good. All I can say is why would someone bring an untrained dog in YOUR house. I mean seriously? Gives dogs a bad rap.
oh. my. gosh! I am furious just hearing about the dog poop! i do want to see that movie though. fun girl date!
hope cambria gets better quickly!!!
I totally saved that movie on my netflix.Ikm too cheap to take all my kids to the movies. And ew abt the pooooo! I totally would have made my hubs clean it up! That's just wrong!
Hmmm, poop and throw up... bad combo. Dog poop and throw up, even worse.
Post a Comment