Kiera: Mom, do you know how bees die, it's when humans clap their hands together like that (shows me hand clap)
Mom: Oh, yes . . .
Kiera: you know how bees cry? Like this: buh-zz-zz-zz, buh-zz-zz-zz
**************************************************************
Kiera: Mom, Grammy says she has lots of earthplakes! (Grammy denies having said this)
*********************************************************************************
Kai: Cool! Cambria qualifies for reduced lunch! I wonder if teachers can qualify too!
*************************************************************************
Kiera: Mom, why do you call dad honey?
Mom: Because he's my honey.
Kiera: Because he's like a food? I guess some food wear shirts
**********************************************************
Kiera: Oh, what's that stinky smell?
Cambria: It's not me! . . . Okay, it is me.
Kiera: Cambria, you're a stinky girl!
**********************************************
Cambria: Mom, Today we had a dissembly! (assembly)
****************************************************
Kiera: (after having watched a shoe go down the storm drain while playing in the water the rains left) Mom! Call the police! Now we really have an emergency!
*****************************************************************************
Cambria: I just want money because Dad always wants money!
***********************************************************
Cambria: Tomorrow should we write a story about Dad and Bubba? It could be called 'The wise man and his dad.'
**************
Kiera: You are the best mommy in the world, except when you are mad, then you are not the best mommy in the world.
*********************
Cambria: (she thought her new friend had moved) Mom, I think Cassidy moved to her new lair.
********
Kiera: Mom, I'm pretty sure I want my hair to be green.
***************
While I was rocking Bubba to sleep:
Kiera: Mom, I have a booger.
Mom: Go get a Kleenex.
Kiera: Ok, but I can't I have boogers all on me.
**************************
Cambria: Mom, someone is on the manswering sheen!
**************************
Mom: This sticker is old.
Kiera: (sweetly) Well, Gigi is old so you need to give her old things.
*************************
Cambria: Maybe we can make a sale of all our old clothes and everyone can come buy them.
Kiera: Tutu (Kai's grandma) is old.We should give her all our old clothes.
Cambria: What?
Mom: Repeats Kiera
Cambria: Oh, my clothes are way too small for Tutu!
*******************************
We were so close to getting a puppy and changed our minds
Cambria: Said sadly as we were walking into Target "Thanks to you and Dad, I don't have a dog."
**********
Cambria: Remember when we had dinner at Gigi's and Candi's?
Mom: Yes.
Cambria: And we got to drink out of glass cups? (something I don't allow)
Mom: Yes.
Cambria: That was SO cool!
*******************
Cambria: How do you get so old?
Mom: Birthdays. You know, every time you have a birthday, you get older.
Cambria: Oh, Maybe you can get older on your next birthday.
*****************************
Cambria: I kind of love that little boy we met at the park. He gave me flowers. It was kind of romantic.
Kiera: Yeah, he gave me rocks. I love rocks!
*********************
Cambria: What if we were fish and the fisherman's hook caught us right here (points to her tongue)
Mom: Then I guess they would fry us up and eat us!
Kiera: Guys, that can't even happen because we are human!
*******************
Cambria: Maybe Bubba doesn't know where he is.
Kiera: (pats him gently on the head) Here you are Bubba (points with her finger) you are right here.
**********
Kiera near tears because she accidentally popped her big sisters balloon. Cambria hugged her and said "That's okay, you are still my sister even though you popped my balloon."
***********************
Cambria: I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Mom: What do you mean?
Cambria: You know, hurt your feelings, crush your spirits, dash your hopes, you know hurt your feelings.
Mom: Oh, you didn't hurt my feelings.
**************************
Mom: Kiera, close your eyes and go to sleep!
Kiera: I am but my eyes are playing hop scotch!
*************************
Kiera: Mom, can you please butter my toothbrush (put toothpaste on)
*********************
Cambria: (drinking a 7up- she hates soda) Mom! Hurry I need water, this drink has fire in it!
********************
This is the winner:
I will withhold the name to save embarrassment:
Taking daughter to the bathroom last night at Cafe Rio- see her dirty undies:
Mom: Oh, that is so gross!
Daughter: What?
Mom: Your panties!
Daughter: I did not put chocolate down there!
Mom: That is not chocolate!
Daughter: what is it?
Mom: It's poop!
Daughter: No.It. Is. Not! (offended)
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





9 comments:
hahahahhaa Amy these are the best! What is the time frame that these were collected in? I'm printing these out and reading them to Matt on the way home from work- your own personal episode of "Kid's say the darndest things!
It was over the last three or four months! Glad you enjoyed them!
Wow. Your kids say the cutest things! Aren't children so entertaining? It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. I was wondering what happened to you. I hadn't seen a new blog in quite a while :) About my sister-in-law's stools, I will ask her how much she sells them for. I'm going to help her start up a blog. I believe she has an etsy shop, though. She is SO talented. You should see the letter blocks she did of Greta's name. They are amazing. Also, "how to you pin a wave upon the sand" is from the Sound of Music. "How do you solve a problem like Maria". I love that movie. Take care!!
This was hilarious! I was laughing out loud! And your pictures turned out really good...look at you, author, photographer, vinyl design girl, yummy cake decorator, pinata designer, the list goes on. Is there anything you don't do?!! Glad you had a fun Christmas and the wedding sounded beautiful! You kind of did the Christmas thing like we did. We got back from ID and opened our own little Christmas. It was pretty fun! We sure miss you guys!
love these! they are so funny! makes me happy to read them. my fave was the one about "honey" and some foods wearing shirts. too cute.
LOL these are so funny! You should like print them all out and save them in a book to tell their future husbands!
I love these. Your kids are so hilarious!
so funny Amy, love it! hey I checked out your friends blog that has those cute stools, let me know if you find out how much they are. Your latest blogs have been great updates don't you love the holidays with family!
Kids say the funniest things. Just today I asked Syd where she lived before she was born and she said "California." That picture of us in the red phone booth is the one you're thinking of in St. george. Brooke took it of us when we were visiting them. Oh funny you mentioned that.
Post a Comment