Monday, January 19, 2009

Last Snow Trip- Cedar City- Woods Ranch

It was such a wonderful family day! This is by far our favorite sledding spot! You can take your sled as high or stay as low as you'd like. The pink arrow is where Cambria is. Some other people start their sleds way up by the trees.

I have no idea what kind of bird this is. Is it a turkey or a pheasant? I don't know but there were at least two dozen of them on the roadside. They were pretty big.
My two favorite boys!

These are some of my favorite shots from the trip:



Meet Winter Angel, the snowman. She had lolly pops for eyes. They were too yummy to resist!



Bubby's first taste of snow . . .

He liked it so much he went back for seconds, and thirds, and fourths . . . well, you get the idea!


Cambria climbed the "big" snow mountain!

Love this shot!

and this one too!

I love great family days!

9 comments:

austin and cherisse said...

O how fun is that!!!!!!

Amy said...

What a great Day! I wish we had been there!!! Good news though, Ryan's eagle project workbook was accepted tonight! Love mom

Stephanie said...

That looks like you guys had a great time and it was sunny and everything. That hill looks awesome, too!
Love your new faucet, isn't it so nice when it's all shiny and new and there's no spots or hard water around it?! I love new fixtures. :)

Toshia said...

That looks great!! I need to take my kids to snow some day. :)

RightHahn said...

Lollipop eyes!! Brilliant! And your little guy eating the snow is too cute:) Hey....that would be a great way to help your kids through teething!

Lindsay

My Many Coloured Days said...

Just caught up on your last few posts. Your kids say the cutest things... and I love how many you have been able to record. The chocolate in the undies is horrible, and hilarious, and I think every mother can relate!!! Love your new home improvements and can't wait to see more.

Your little guy sounds similar to mine -- when will our kids meet????

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Those are some great pictures...in this post and the last one too. I love how your pictures totally paint a picture of the day and make me feel like I was there. You should take these pictures and make a little storybook about them...The Snow Day or something like that.

Your little baby is so grown up now! It's so fun to see all that he has learned to do and how much he has grown in such a short time.

Leah Ferguson said...

I love all of your pictures but by far the one of Malachi eating the snow is my favorite he's so cute! You know you've got such beautiful children and I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy the snow!

Judith Watkins said...

you guys are always having so much fun. I wish I would remember my camera when we do fun stuff. Honestly, I don't like carrying the camera. It's something I need to get over so I can take some pictures.
Love you guys!
Judith