what he is doing:
Climbing on everything- Help
folding his arms for prayer
screaming to go on daily walks
Loves to "use" the remote and "talk" on the phone
Loves to put key in key holes
Loves to spend time outside in the garage with his car (it's pink)
burping loudly and laughing
coloring
patting himself on the belly and saying "Bu- Bah!"

Conflicting things happened in January. The water in my hose froze and the leaves finally decided to change color and fall. It is not often that we rake leaves in January.
Candi and Toshia tagged me along time ago. This is for you two:
6 Random things about myself:
1. I don't like to walk on cement with bare feet.
2. I like shopping for maternity clothes better than real clothes.
3. I always put the parking brake on
4. I make lists for EVERYTHING
5. I want to own a b&b someday
6. I spill a lot.
Firsts: For Toshia
First date:
HS Homecoming
First dance:
The same
First hand holding:
Don't remember - I do remember the first time I held hands with Kai though in Waikiki.
First Kiss:
At the end of my street with R. C.
First time cutting hair:
A guy I was dating in Hawaii- it looked horrible, he dumped me
First night at college:
It was BYUH, I kept telling myself 4 1/2 months wasn't that long to be away from home, then I saw my tiny white dorm room and I changed my mind.
First name I chose for my child:
Cambria Ke'ilani
What was the first thing you did when graduated HS:
All night grad party at the school
First thing you did when you graduated college:
I really don't remember
Were you ever:
Picked first in gym:
yes
First in your class academically:
no
First on the scene of a crime:
no
First at scene of accident:
Not first, but the first one to provide first aid
I tag anyone who wants to play.





5 comments:
I LOVE your new faucet. Did Kai do that? He's very handy!! Your little boy is starting to look more like a toddler than a baby... So is mine. I'm getting the fever again!!! I'm fighting it will all my might :)
I think you need to replace your sidebar picture of Bubba with the one on this post! He is sooo cute!! I loved him and Abigail walking around the halls today. :)
(makes church go by faster!)
Those pictures of Bubba are SOOOO cute, he's getting so big and still so adorable! The new faucet is awesome.. you've got a handy man as a hubby!
your little boy looks so cute and grown up walking around like a big boy! they do get old really fast. and love the new sink. wouldn't it be great if we could just get a whole house makeover all at one time? i think i'm going to sign up for one. we could use it.
Yay a new faucet!!! I need one too!
I absolutely love the pics of your Bubba! He is so stinkin' adorable.
Post a Comment