Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











14 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!! You take amazing pictures!
Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm glad you had a good christmas and were able to be with your mom. We need to get together one of these days. I keep telling Jason we need to go to southern utah the next time we head that way. He has never been. If you get a knock on your door... it just might be us!
I know I had to catch up on all your stuff! The holidays are so busy. You guys look like you had a fun and busy holiday! We are going to utah for my nephews wedding the beg. of march so we need to get together for dinner or something on our way up or way back. I think its the first sat of march but I will make sure. Anyway hope all is well with you guys nice to finally catch up!
The pictures are beautiful! You have to tell me what program your using!
those are neat pix! i like the bit of color! sorry I missed seeing you when you were here. =( I was so sick! I sent you a xmas card, but it came back to me. Maybe I have the wrong add? Could you email me your current addy? miss ya! ~Kat
Wow! You are really good at photography!! I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful whirlwind Christmas with lots of family:) Your cousin is stunning!!
Great photography, but you need to share the secrets of photoshop as well!
Love these pictures!!
Corel Paint Shop Pro X!!!!!!!
That is the secret!
love all the pictures of cmas, wedding, etc. they are so great! one day i need to get a fun camera and learn how to use photoshop!
This is the website I was telling you about and the new law.
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/2009/01/february-10thnational-bankruptcy-day.html
Beautiful pictures Ames! I'm glad you all enjoyed your Christmas!
isn't it so much fun!
These photos are gorgeous! I especially love the ones of Cambria.
Post a Comment