I was an athlete. A total jock. Sort of a tomboy. I tried dance when I was really young. It didn't stick. So this world of cheer and drill and song and dance is completely and totally new to me. The fact that my two little ones love it so much most likely comes from Kai's gene pool. I will be the first to admit: I am loving the girl world. I totally missed out on it the first time. Whether my kids choose to be athletes, dancers or book worms, I want them to know they have my full support.

The High school drill team did a fund raiser. A three day drill team camp with two performances. One was tonight at the Varsity girl's basketball team and the next will be at the drill team review some time in the future.

The girls waiting on the bleachers before their performance.

Shaking their hips.
Midvale: School for the gifted.
9 comments:
I loved dance when I was young and don't worry that you're new! The girls look like they really love it and the pictures of them are SOO cute!
And Malachi looks ADORABLE! Ah, that picture made me laugh!
Sorry you've posted a lot lately and I haven't commented. I just read the 'thief' story and thought it was so funny. I'm pretty sure you're not a thief...especially when you 'stole' a statue of Christ!
Your girls are so beautiful and I'm sure that they will be awesome dancers. I never did dance either but sometimes wish I had. Maybe I will have to live vicariously through my daughters, and until then...yours!
How totally cute!! Love the dance pics:) Jacob has the same pajamas, too funny!!
you have tons of posts since i last checked! love them. love all the pics. sometimes i feel bad we haven't put the girls in dance yet. i'm sure they would love it.
Mini Drill, too cute! It looks like they love it a lot.
That picture of bubby is too funny, I love it!!
Yay!!! Drill team!!! I super love watching my little girl dance... it is beyond hilarious... um she's already a booty shaker, scarey!
Oh how cute the Bubba in a waste Basket! That just cracks me up... the silly things little ones do.
Love your little cheerleaders! I was a total jock too, played volleyball all through college-until I quit, both volleyball and college that is.
Loving the picture of Malachi as well, little comedian!
i love it! too fun!
They're so cute! If I ever have a girl, I will admit that I'm nervous for the girly-girl stuff. I am much better with lightsabers and guns these days.
Post a Comment