Those are so cute! We have a lady that makes those in our ward and she was even on "Good Things Utah" a little while ago. She has hats that you can clip them onto too! Way to go! They will be a hit!
I just read the comment you left on our blog. She is so sweet! I just looked you up on Facebook yesterday but you're not on there. Emy and Averi's dance company has a dance competition the weekend of April 3rd and 4th. We definately want to meet up with you guys if at all possible. I don't have details yet but as it gets closer we will have to call you guys!! I love your girls. And Malachi (sp) of course!
I love the thief story you're so funny Amy! I'd totally would of done the same thing! And I love the Flower Clips! And send me an email, I don't mind making your blog template for the site! =]
Love the picture of Bubba with the trash can on his head. Looks like your girls are loving dance. they looked cute. I am loving the girly stuff too. I confess, I put curlers on Mikaela before church today and it was fun. The surprise is she sat there and let me do it. Girls rock! Boys are awesome too. :-)
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Free Printable: Love You To the Moon and Back
-
My little niece turned one this weekend. She looks like my father-in-law.
She has big brown eyes and is sweet as can be. I designed this print for
her.
I ...
6 comments:
Those are so cute! We have a lady that makes those in our ward and she was even on "Good Things Utah" a little while ago. She has hats that you can clip them onto too! Way to go! They will be a hit!
I just read the comment you left on our blog. She is so sweet! I just looked you up on Facebook yesterday but you're not on there. Emy and Averi's dance company has a dance competition the weekend of April 3rd and 4th. We definately want to meet up with you guys if at all possible. I don't have details yet but as it gets closer we will have to call you guys!! I love your girls. And Malachi (sp) of course!
Cute hair accessories by the way!
I love the thief story you're so funny Amy! I'd totally would of done the same thing! And I love the Flower Clips! And send me an email, I don't mind making your blog template for the site! =]
By the way... when you gonna get on facebook? I guarantee you will find a million long lost friends! Cute hair clips!
Love the picture of Bubba with the trash can on his head. Looks like your girls are loving dance. they looked cute. I am loving the girly stuff too. I confess, I put curlers on Mikaela before church today and it was fun. The surprise is she sat there and let me do it. Girls rock! Boys are awesome too. :-)
Post a Comment