Last week I said to my mother-in-law, "This winter has been so great for us. Now that the girls have heir tonsils out, we have hardly been sick at all."
My consequence for this comment:
One husband with Strep throat.
One daughter with a double ear infection.
One son with cellulitous (sp?) in his eye and a weird rash on his arm!
What does this mean? Very little sleep, lots of money on doctor visits and prescriptions and unhappy kids (and husband).

We had to play hide and seek this week for one of Cambria's homework assignments. The girls found some good hiding spots and Kai had a hard time finding them. Cambria's best spot was in one of the kitchen cupboards and Kiera's was in the laundry room.

Malachi has found a new place to keep his pacifiers safe.

This is what Malachi does to our door every time Kai leaves for work. Poor guy. He's surrounded by women. (thanks for the shirt Toshia!)
5 comments:
It's ok that happens to me all the time.. every time I brag about none of us being sick or feeling sick.. someone always ends up sick and it's usually me! Gosh that's gotta be miserable with the whole house almost sick!! I bet your being a great wife and mommy though!
I love the pictures of the girls hiding way cute! and I love how Malachi has found someone safe for his pacifiers. Alex thinks it's just great to leave them every where and has started to hide them since I'm trying to make a few disappear!
Alex also does the same thing when John leaves for work.. sits there and wonders where his daddy went!
Hide n' seek for homework? How fun!
I am sorry you guys have been sick. I was just thinking about how you haven't mentioned being sick lately.
oh well, at least it is not as often as it use to be. Right?
AS FOR POOR BUBBY, he and daddy need to have a special "boys day out as he gets older. I think that will help keep them from going a little batty.
Oh my goodness my little Jacob is such a daddy's boy too!! I'm sorry that everyones been so sick!! Winter is terrible for that! Hope everyone gets feeling better soon. I received the flower clips, they're adorable and we love them, thanks so much!
my fam was sick this past weekend too! There must be some yuckies in the air.
I hear you. Both girls have ear infections and Syd is going to get her adnoids taken out. How was their tonsil recovery? I hear it can be pretty bad. Have fun in Cali. I'm wishing I could be there too and go to the beach or something.
Post a Comment