Sunday, October 12, 2008

three isn't always a lucky number

Kiera is having three surgeries on Tuesday. She will be having her ear tube removed, her tonsils out and her trigger thumb fixed. Poor little girl. If you don't mind, add her to your prayers please!

11 comments:

Leah Ferguson said...

Aw!! Poor thing, she's in our prayers Amy!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Wow, I hope that everything goes well with her surgeries. It is so nerve wracking when kids are sick, and I can't imagine if mine had to have surgery! We'll pray for her and good luck tomorrow!

Sunnie said...

what a poor baby! no fun. and i love the other post, too. cool cookie dough! love it! and the summer is mighty hot in texas too. cooler weather is much appreciated. and love little bubba's pics! they are too cute!

HaYn Mama said...

She's definitely in our prayers. That is just no fun to have three procedures done at the same time.

Looks like you've been keeping busy. I love the fall too!!! Halloween is my favorite!

Tiffanyk10 said...

I'm sure the day will be harder on you! I'll keep her in my prayers, keep us updated on how she did.

adairfamily said...

I will keep her and you in my prayers don't worry it will go fine, I am sure she is in good hands. I will be thinking about you. XOXO

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

I won't only have her in my prayers but you too! She"ll be fine, it's the mom that is a wreck- I've been there! Take care! Love ya! Let me know how it goes.

The Five that Jive said...

Oh my goodness!! WOW! Are they doing it all under one sedation? I hope so! Good luck!! We'll keep her in our prayers...you probably don't have much time, but I tagged you:)
Lindsey J

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

I hope everything went well with the sugerys today. It's amazing how resilient children are. You were probably more nervous than her!

Tiffanyk10 said...

I've been thinking about you guys all day!! I hope everything went well and you are all home and resting.

Stephanie said...

Poor little girl, I will be sure and tell Kev and the kids and we will pray for her.