Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Monday, October 27, 2008
One little, two little, three little pumpkins!
This was a fun night even though Kiera's favorite word to say every 10 seconds was "disgusting!" The good news is that she is finally feeling better and acting like herself. We went for her first check up today for her tonsils and her ear and everything is healing as it should be. The doctor even removed the stitches from Kiera's ear without causing a riot - phew!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
Hilarious pictures...love the pumpkin diaper. And I also love that your girls carved their pumpkins while wearing their swimming suits! I'm impressed with the final results, they are very inventive!
Glad to hear that Kiera is feeling better.
Wow, you are way too creative with your pumpkins for me! Very impressive!
That's great to hear that Kiera is up and around again. Congrats mom, you survived!
loved all the stuff from the posts. love levi's pic, and the tutu, and the pumpkins and everything. also loved all those twilight lines. hard to pick a fav because a lot of them were really good. and i still love jacob. team jacob forever. i just wish i liked book 4 more.
I love the pumpkin diaper! That is real right? You are so creative! I'm jealous, I could use a few pointers!
jaw-dropper cuteness!!!
those are some of the funnest pumpkins i've ever seen.
u need to publish a kids craft book.
Wow, Amy quite creative with the vegetables. Who woulda thought you could make Halloween healthy! Good Job!You will have to tell me how you made the tutu they are quite cute
I love the kids in the pumpkins! That is so creative!! What fun pumpkins. Happy Halloween to you guys!
o my gosh those pictures are sooo funny! I think they should wear them as halloween costumes!!!
Amy, you are so fun and creative with your kids! I can't believe they actually sat in those pumpkins..my girls would have been too grossed out!
I'm so glad Kiera is feeling better, I was worried it was going to take her forever to get back to normal. I LOVE that Malachi is in the pumpkin, I would of never thought to do that! They did such a great job decorating them I just love it!
Pumpkin seats!! How perfect is that?! You guys ARE very creative. Happy trick-or-treating tonight...
Lindsay
great job on the pumpkins! they did get creative..wow! so impressive!
LOL. . . what a fun night! I can't believe you got some of your little ones to sit in a pumpkin . . that is hillarious! What creative girls. . .they must get it from their mom!
Great halloween pictures! I can tell you guys had lots of fun. Cute costumes too! I love the Halloween box for old costumes.
It was so fun to see you guys for a bit! Love all the pics. I miss u already!
I love all the pictures especially the pumpkin diaper. That is so funny. I'll have to remember that one for next year. hope your birthday was great.
Post a Comment