I know I am a little later than the rest of the crowd, but I saw Mama Mia on Monday and just loved it. I thought it was so cheesey and colorful and funny, I wanted to jump in the film and start singing and dancing down the streets with them. My friend and I were the youngest ones in the theater. We were surrounded by senior citizens (such is life in Mesquite) and they were laughing deliriously hard at all the naughty parts! It was so funny to me because I have recently learned that the old folks in this town are very naughty themselves.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





4 comments:
Look at him go! That's gotta be so much fun to see! I remember seeing him takes steps when you guys were here! I can't wait until Alex can do that! I want to see Mama Mia! But John won't go with me.. :( Oh well I can always make him watch it when it comes out on DVD.
love the little walker! i thought jada would be one and not walk also, but she surprised me. i haven't seen mama mia yet. don't know if jake would be up for that one.
I saw Mama Mia the play in Vegas with some girlfriends I worked with. It was a lot of fun because you could get up and dance, that is what they wanted the audience to do. You would love it. I have not seen the movie to compare. It is a total chick flick I will probably rent it. Your little guy is so cute! Such a happy face.
Yeah! I love the waddle walk. It's like US a year ago! You're not the last, I'm now committed to seeing MM with some girlfriends!
Post a Comment