Ummm, so I started writing a book. I have toyed with the idea for years, but I always thought it would be children's books. It's kind of exciting. So far I have written 3, 462 words. That sounds pretty darn impressive until you realize that only adds up to seven pages. Wish me luck. Maybe I can get my friend Renee to be my editor.
By the way, my book does not start out "Call me Ishmael." I am not a plagiarist!
Update:
My friend Bobbi asked what it was about, so this is it in a nutshell:
It's about a girl who witnesses a horrible crime committed by the mob or a drug cartel (haven't decided which yet) and is put in to the Witness protection program only to find out that their is a mole in the FBI who keeps tracking down her location. Now that I write it out like that it doesn't seem to be very original, but we'll see where it goes.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





1 comment:
That is awesome. I am so excited about you writting a book. I'll volunteer (sp) to be your editor. Or at least read it and give you feed back. that is so exciting. what's it about?
By the way When I read your comment on my blog out lod to Jeremy he let a loud laugh. Just so you know he posted those pictures without me knowing. I am not to happy about my pic on there either. I look like an old hag. oh well that's what I get for turning the blog duty over to Jer.
It was so fun to see you guys again. Every time you guys leave Jer and I talk about how much we love you guys.
Let's definately go to jump on it when you guys come up next.
Post a Comment