Friday, August 26, 2011

a little change . . .

Jodie cut bangs for me today . . . I needed a change. I like them:)

12 comments:

Toshia said...

You look GREAT!!!!!

Hayley said...

this picture of you looks so beautiful! love the hair, love the expression... amy, you're gorgeous!

Sharie said...

Very cute Amy. Great color and cut. Yeah for Jodie

Matt-Amanda-Justus-Keagon said...

I LOVE them on you!!!!!! Good choice!!! :)

Sarah said...

AMY!! You look amazing!!! I love them! Good job Jodie!

The Five that Jive said...

You look super cute!!

Kirstie said...

REALLY CUTE!!

Amy said...

Thanks you guys!

JoAnna Anderson said...

I love your bangs & lighter hair too. You are beautiful and still tan!!

Kimberly said...

It looks so good on you! I have been wanting bangs too, so we will see how it looks on me. I hope it looks as good as it does on you! You are beautiful!

The Dean Family said...

love your hair! & it was so good to catch up on your blog! (i've been so bad about blogging)..your family looks so beautiful & happy!! hope you guys are doing well! is kai still thinking about coming out here to teach?

Lauren said...

Me too.