Thursday, August 25, 2011

I just love taking Pictures . . .

Jodie is not only my hairstylist, she is one of my closest friends. We moved to Mesquite about the same time and all of our kids are about the same age. We are extremely similar and though we don't spend every moment together, we manage our friendship just fine.
She called me yesterday and told me that today would be her anniversary and could I please do a 15 minute photo shoot of her and Darrin. Of course I said yes.

She said she knew I would because, she was in control of my hair and since I have an appointment coming up, it would be best to please the hairstylist.


I think they turned out pretty dang good for a 15 minute effort:)


To see more, please visit my website, Pretty As A Picture By Amy.


No comments: