With the start date of school looming overhead
Kai felt the need for one last hoorah. We didn't look much farther than our backyard and decided to stay in St. George.
I would not recommend our hotel.
However, it was so fun to be in St. George and frolic the day away. I would love to live there. When Kai and I were leaving Hawaii I told him that I just wanted to live somewhere that had a temple and an airport within an hours drive.
Well, St. George does:) Not that we ever will live there.
But a girl can dream of something beyond Mesquite,
even if it is no farther than her backyard.
We went to the splash park in the middle of town, the Washington Rec center, a few stores and the kids went to their very first buffet at the Golden Corral. When they realized there was a "help yourself" snack bar, they were in heaven. So was Kai, I think he had 8 plates of food. I don't know how he stays so thin.





No comments:
Post a Comment