Thursday, August 18, 2011

Angels

This is a post about something I will never do again . . .
which is, take my kids to an Angel's game after spending all day at the beach. And further more, I will not take my kids to the Angel's game after not spending all day at the beach. If my kids ever go to a baseball game again, it will be because they are full grown adults or because they went with someone else.




My Brother and some of the Young Men


The Family before they got miserable . . .



The brother's fam . . .



I can't remember at which point Kiera said to me, "Mom, I thought you said this was supposed to be fun?" And I replied, "Yeah, boy was I wrong!"


The Mom and Dad





Ryan's good side . . . he was sitting right above me:)



My sweet little niece Aarilynn (I have no idea if that is how you spell her name:))



The fortunate miss . . . Bubba stood up from his seat at the exact same time that a man (from your family Lauren) dropped his nacho cheese cups right where Bubba was sitting. If he hadn't of stood up that cheese would have been on his hair and all down his back and not just on the seat and my arm. It was seriously a close one.

Though the fire works after the show were AMAZING, I may never set foot in that stadium again . . . Farewell Angels! (I had no idea that it was possible to have more than 9 innings . . . talk about total torture!)



2 comments:

Kimberly Thurston said...

Amy I am so with you, can there be a game that is any slower than a baseball game, can't imagine taking small kids. At least with football or hockey something is always happening, those are my kind of sports.

Kirstie said...

i can't stand baseball games... and i am a grown adult!! i am good for about an hour, but that is it!!