My baby is 6 months old and I am reclaiming myself!
I am not too old.
I am not too busy.
I am not too lazy.
I will make enough time.
I will call sweat beautiful.
I will glory in sore muscles.
I will tell my children to be patient while I sweat it out to my favorite work out videos.
I will put a star on my calendar for every day I work out.
January has been a good month for me. Exercise clears my head and somehow makes me a more patient person. I think it is because I feel like I am doing something good for my body.
I worked out 4 times a week in September and October and then quit somewhere in October and December, but I am back.
I have a plethora of videos since I can't leave my house for the gym and I am certainly not paying for a babysitter.
So far I have worked out 3-5 times a week and I glisten quite beautifully. Good bodies come with hard work. I have to keep telling myself that story:) I am going to Hawaii soon and I want to feel comfortable in a swim suit.
My videos of choice at the moment:
The Biggest Loser Cardio Max followed by Zumba Flat Abs
The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt followed by Zumba Flat Abs
I also walk to school to pick up my kids a few times a week.
I think I will start posting some of the work out moves so you can do them too.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





4 comments:
I needed to hear this! I walked the kids to school the other day and I about died! It was only 2 miles total. I need to get into a workout routine!!
I miss you too!! I am hoping we can come visit soon!!!
I LOVE your new picture on the top of your blog!!!
I love your new picture at the top also, what a beautiful family you have!! You have inspired me to start working out..a great body does require hard work! Thanks for the good reminder:)
I completely agree. Exercise is my happy pill. I have been known to let the baby scream at the bottom of the eliptical until he falls asleep just to be sure i get the workout in. Dan might tell you I am a bit obsessive...but i NEED it. . . so I do it! way to go...keep up the good work. Maybe one day we will be neighbors and can work out together.......ah just dreaming!
Post a Comment