Monday, May 31, 2010

Update on Candi

This is the little info that I know . . .
Candi is doing well. She is in a little pain, but says it way better than how she is used to feeling. She will be released on Tues.

Baby Bejamin weighed in at 7lbs and i think 3 oz (?) (amazing for 4 weeks early)
He is 19 inches long
Candi got to give him a kiss and then he was wisked away to the NICU.
He is having trouble breathing and needs a respirator which is normal for early babies. Other than that he is just fine.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures.

4 comments:

adairfamily said...

Wow Congratulations Auntie and Momma Candi. That s great news glad everything went well. Hope to see pics soon.

Lauren said...

yes. great news. so happy to hear that everyone is feeling good.

Kimberly said...

Do you think the due date was maybe off for a 7 lb baby? That is so exciting. Congratulations to her!

Amy said...

I might if his lungs were not so immature.