**********************
This year was so different. The sky was overcast and the wind raced through the air ruffling the leaves and our hair . . . it was very refreshing and very strange for this time of year, but we were so thankful!****************
I think we had 15 kids this year. I was surprised that even the "big kids" wanted to participate, but then again, this is Mesquite, nothing really ever happens so you have to advantage of what comes your way! We had streamers and pinwheels and balloons and a "banner" ( a decorated poster board) and flowers a drum and a whistle! The kids had a great time and we had loads of Popsicles for everyone after they rode around the block a few times.*****************
I took lots of pictures so if your child was in the parade and you want to see more of the pictures, send me a message to my email at amykaidavis12@yahoo.com and I will email you back a link to where the pictures can be viewed.
Kai taped a basketball to Malachi's bike because he really wanted manly decorations for his son. Malachi was just excited to be allowed to ride in the street.
I think she is closing her eyes, but this is the only one I got of her!





4 comments:
I love it! What a fun idea! You're such a fun mommy! :)
You are a way better mom than me. I would have sorry kid, there is no parade going on right now. My brain capacity is limited I would have NEVER thought to say "hey let's have our own parade!" you are an inspiration. :-)
Miss you too.
And you have the energy while being pregnant? So cute and it looks like they had so much fun!
That sounds like so much fun! Might have to steal your idea sometime ;)
Post a Comment