My baby girl is trying to come out before her time! I lost my M_ _ _ _ P _ _ g (I didn't want to spell it all out for those who want to remain blissfully ignorant) on Tuesday morning and I have 10 weeks to go (9 if my good ol' doc will induce a week early:)) I have been having contractions like crazy for the last two weeks. I am supposed to report to the hospital if I have more than 6 in an hour. So far that hasn't happened. So that is good.
So now I am told to drink lots of water and take it easy. I really feel like everything will be okay though so I'm not to worried.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





5 comments:
I hope she stays in there long enough! We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers!
That's right Ames, you tell her!:) Hang in there, and let me know if i can do anything for you! I'm always up for an impromtu road trip!;)
Hey there... I knew you were having a rough time... didn't know it was THAT serious!!!.... I worry about you and your impatient little girl... (after all I already had one of those myself) This was about the time Candi was born... Have they given you Beta Methazone (SP?)... are they preparing for early baby??? Do I need to lay down the law and tie you down??? You take care!!!
Much Love
and Prayers
Auntie Lisa High Jacking Candi's e-mail
Wow scarey I will keep u in my prayers. If I was in person I would ask u all the yucky details cause I like to know those things. Rest as much as possible w 3 kiddos and summer hopefully Kai can help.
All you have to do is keep your legs crossed and the baby will most likely just stay in there :)
Post a Comment