Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has Anyone Seen My Sucker?

I know I was just sucking on it a minute ago!



As promised . . .Heidi's adorable onesies . . . you can find them at honeybearlane.blogspot.com.







4 comments:

cherisse said...

It was fun catching up! Your kids are so dang cute!

cherisse said...

we will be in st.George in oct for the marathon austin is running we need to get together then!

Nicole said...

LOL! that is so funny that he could not find his sucker!

I love all the flowers hair things you make. Kassia would love it, with all brothers I never think about getting her things like that! Maybe I should just send you some money so you can send me some cute girly things!

Amy said...

Cherisse- We would LOVE to see you in October! Did the know Brad and Megan Schmidt? They came and ran than two years ago.

Nicole- we have got so much girl stuff goin' on over here! I wish you could take Kassia to our girl boutiques and spoil her a little! I would be happy to send you some girl clips!