Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love Photography!

So I may be an amateur, but one thing is for sure . . .I love taking pictures. I have loved photography from an early age and now I ask myself how did I never take a class? Not in college, not in high school. Where were my priorities? Someday I promise myself to pursue this interest though it will most likely be when all my kiddos are in school. Someday I promise to take a photography course.


This is Matthew.
To see more, click here.



Want me to take your portraits? I ain't a pro, but I'll do a mini shoot for you for $25 that includes a CD. It'll be great. I'll get practice and you'll get pictures to send out in your Christmas card.
I have lots more to say involvng:
A.) Halloween
B.) Lice
Trust me . . .you don't want to miss it.

3 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

It's so fun to have a hobby you enjoy and photography is definitely a fun one to tinker with. You can do my pictures anytime! I used to love taking pictures of Will but now everytime I pull out the camera he just wants to play with it instead of let me take pictures of him.

adairfamily said...

OK so once again why do you not live near me? I have been looking for someone to take 1 year pics of B and our family pictures, but it has been so expensive. Especially if you want an image or 2 to use on cards. Crazy jealous of your Mesquite friends. You have done a great job, I have taken a few classes in college it was fun you will really enjoy it!

Hayley said...

you even mention lice & my head starts itching. 9 years of teaching & i've never had it, but the day i do get it, i'm quitting!

you're a fabulous photographer! good luck!