Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just when you thought it was safe . . .

you have to look at one last Halloween post!
Kiera was really trying to get into character for her costume, Sleeping Beauty. She fell asleep while I was brushing her hair. My children NEVER just fall asleep so it was pretty funny.
Kiera thought the pumpkin smelled disgusting. She has quite a nose on her! She is very sensitive to smells.

Me finishing Kiera's pumpkin. She did all the "freckles." They were little holes poked all over the pumpkins face.
Cambria was the only kid who did her whole pumpkin by herself.
I love my Grandma so much. I am so glad that we could spend time with her. We got to eat a couple of dinners together and take a shopping trip and spend Halloween night with her.








Bubba had so much fun stacking blocks at Grammy's house. WE had so much fun in CA for Halloween. We are so glad that Nevada became a state on Oct. 31St so that we could get every Friday before Halloween off. It was very thoughtful of them. We were glad to see friends and wish we could have spent more time with them.

Next post: What is scarier than Freddy, Jason and Chucky all rolled together . . .? Something you better hope you never have to deal with.

4 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

You guys look so pretty! That was a good halloween post and your pumpkins are also really good looking as well. Funny that Kiera fell asleep, maybe because you guys have such relaxing hands, I always want to go to sleep when I'm getting a haircut.

Sarah said...

Amy I love the way your write your posts! You have a wonderful way with words. The kids look very cute! I felt bad because we didn't do pumpkins this year! I told the girls that we would make up for it next year!

Thank you for your kind words about my surgery! As its gets close I am starting to get pretty scared. So thank you!

Hayley said...

love the picture of you and your grandma. your kids are adorable.

Kirstie said...

how fun to spend time with grandma!! i think that is so funny about kiera not liking the smell and that picture of her sleeping is hilarious!!