I can't tell you all how much your sweet comments and thoughts and prayers and everything else that you all have done for us mean to me. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.
Unfortunately the EEG gave us no results and we are scheduled for and MRI on Friday, Kai's birthday.
He had his worst seizure so far this afternoon. I will spare the details because I think they would embarrass him. It was bad enough for him to have this particular seizure, but after it was over he could speak. He sounded like a drunken mumbler. He kept trying to talk but it was all a jumble. He has always been fine right after a seizure. This time was different.
I wish I had better news. At least it isn't life threatening, but it sure is life altering.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





6 comments:
I am sorry you didn't find anything out today. Please let me know if you need any help this week!
When you wrote that you feel carried by God the whole way, that really touched me. How blessed you are to be so close to Him! It reminds me of that "footprints" poem. It is so true that you are not alone during this trial in your lives.
i really wish you could find answers. that has to be so frustrating. and so scary for you to keep going through all of this. i had a small glimpse of all this scary stuff with jada and all of her issues and i know it is in no way fun. i will keep praying for you guys. keep us posted as much as you are able.
I hope the MRI will help find the cause of his seizures. We'll be driving through mesquite en route to la habra the end of Dec. If you need anything from St. george we can take to you or if you want us to take anything to your mom we would be more than happy to do that too. anything you need. I'll email you closer to that time.
Amy I wish there was something I could do for you. You and Kai are in my prayers everyday all day. If you need to talk please call me anytime day or night.
Amy and Kai,
Please know that you are surrounded by our love and prayers.
Post a Comment