So Kai hasn't canceled the net yet. Maybe it's just one of those things he "says" he's going to do like give me a massage, put a liner in the trash can or mop the floor.
So in my upcoming post you will read about the following events:
1. Spring Break in Ca.
2. Awesome wedding shower for my cuz Candi
3. My purse being stolen
4. March's "Say What?"
I know they are all things to look forward too . . .
Happy Easter!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





6 comments:
I can't wait to read it! I hope he doesn't get rid of the internet I love reading your blog!!
Let's hope it's one of those "he says" kinda things. I enjoy your family updates.
I'm so glad that he's not going it for now. I know Aaron and I both keep saying we should cancel the cable but that was MONTHS ago and we still have it...
Ahh Haa! That was a funny first line you slipped in there! Congrats on your internet not being disconnected . . . yet!
Yay! Who knows... maybe household chores by Kai are soon to follow?
I'm so praying Kai won't get rid of your internet. I absolutely love reading your blog!!!
I look forward to reading about everything you listed!
Post a Comment