Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tubes


So, I wish I had tried the advice about a dairy free diet to see if it had worked, but now we have tubes. He did well. The surgery was fast and he brought himself out of the anesthesia haze quite quickly. I hope this is the last time my babies are ever admitted to the hospital.
He has been saying 'hi' to everyone we see which makes me think that since he can hear now he is happy to be involved with the rest of the world instead of staying in his own little world.

9 comments:

The Dean Family said...

poor little guy..but that's great if he can hear better now! looks like you guys had so much fun on the farm! i think all kids love the whole "farm" thing:)

Toshia said...

I am glad he did well!! I was thinking of you all day.

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

Grandma was telling me how well bubba did did. I bet you are so Happy!
I HAVE A FEELING he is going to talk so much more now; I can't wait to hear what he picks up next!!

Kimberly said...

Ohhh! He is so cute! I hope all goes well with the tubes and that they help. No fun for the little guy.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

That's great that everything went well and that he can now hear better! I'm sure that he will start learning and talking so much so quickly! Cute pictures of the farm too! I'm glad you're all doing better.

johnsonpartyof5 said...

I had no idea he was having surgery. Glad to hear that he did well. Hope is hearing and speech improve and he is able to use that sweet little voice now. -emily

HaYn Mama said...

What a little champ!!! I also think he's just going to talk your ears off now!!!

Danielle said...

Oh poor baby. Dane had 6 or 7 ear infections, but his doctor never even mentioned tubes. I can't imagine how bad it must be for him to actually need them. At least he will feel better now.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Oh--- so sad. Glad he is recoving well and saying "hi" to everyone - how sweet.