So he will become my second baby to have tubes put in his ear. I look forward to hearing his speech improve or in his case exist at all.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





10 comments:
My friends boy about the same age had the same deal. Very discouraging but hopefully now his speech will improve. I know my Kai was a very late talker and with speech assistance early on is now right on track in that area. Good luck with that all and glad they found what is wrong. Better earlier than later.
poor little guy!! i hope everything goes well!!
Oh no Amy I am so sorry to hear that I can only imagine how horrible that must be! Hopefully things will turn around quick and we'll be thinking about you in our prayers!
Oh my Amy... poor Bubba! You guys are in our prayers too!
You are such a great friend. I just keep thinking that Heavenly Father never gives us challenges that we can't handle. The best part is that He also gives us friends to help us get through it all!
oh no! i'm so sorry for you guys to have to go through that again!
i sure hope tubes help. i had tubes as a kid. but not as young as malachai. hope things go smoothly for you!!
Wow, that happened to my friends' little brother but his parents didn't even notice for like 3 or 4 years and he ended up being developmentally delayed in a bunch of other things. so it's really good that you caught it early! I hope that didn't freak you out. I'm sorry that your little Bubs needs surgery, that will be hard. We're praying for you!
So sorry to hear about little bubby! At least you know it can be corrected.
Look how well Kiera is doing now! EVERYTHING will be okay. He is in our prayers.
Amy I am so sorry to hear that. Same thing with Collin and now that the fluid is gone he is doing so much better speech wise. Hang in there it will all work out. At least you caught it early enough that he hasn't learned the wrong way to talk and have to relearn it when he is 4. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Evan had tubes put in when he was two....so grateful we did & he did great! He was running around playing by the time we got home. I hope that it will make a difference for your little guy.
Post a Comment