Kai: Girls, go get my backpack!
Cambria: Ohhh, it's heavy!
Kai: It's not heavy to me because I'm Will Stronghold! (Sky High anyone??)
_____
Kai: Jesus can make anything happen . . .
Kiera: (interrupting) Yeah! If he says 'Mountain move!' It moves . . .
______
Kiera: Isn't it sad that our friend's daddy doesn't want to be a part of her family anymore?
Amy: Yes, it is. He has made some very bad choices.
Kiera: Yeah, and he will be punished for his own sins and not for Adam's transgressions! (Can you tell what article of faith she worked on in primary?)
_____
Cambria: Look Christopher! It's the last melon . . . (Ice Age) She thought she was hilarious
_____
Kiera: Mom, I have a purple pen in my room, can you go get it??
Amy: Yes Kiera because I live to serve . . .
Cambria: ME too! You know when I used to get mad about picking up my toys? Well I learned to get the madness away!
Amy: Good job Honey, that's important
____
Cambria: )referring to school lunch) Every fish day and burrito day is a wonderful day!
_____
Doing Cambria's homework:
Question one: Who works at night (ex: doctors, police . . )
Cambria: Oh, I know, moms and dads.
Amy: Surprised by the answer: Yes, What do they do?
Cambria: Fold laundry and stuff.
_______
Amy: Tomorrow for your birthday I'll bring cake to your class.
Cambria: Mom, can you please tell my teacher so she isn't surprised.
______
Amy: Kiera I can't believe that you are four years old today!
Kiera: Mom I am not four until I eat my birthday cake.
_____
Riding Bike home from Cambria's school - - it was a test run to see f we could make it a part of our daily routine.
Amy: Cambria, you are really doing great! Do you feel like you are doing great?
Cambria: Yes! I feel like a wasp I'm going so fast!
____
Kiera: (naming her poop - sorry) That is Kenny's grandma and grandpa and those are his ancestors from Spain.
_____
Kiera: Mom, my friend is being mean so I am going to go help Dad "move" the lawn. (mow the lawn)
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





6 comments:
LOL I love all of your say whats! I think it's one of my favorite things to read! I love how Cambria told you to tell her teacher about the cake so she wasn't surprised! On the photo I used a software made for photoshop it's called Totally Rad Actions.. I live for it.
http://www.gettotallyrad.com/
I don't know if it works with your software or not but it helps me do a lot of fun edits a lot quicker.
I thought you had me at ... and not for Adam's transgression but...
The poop naming is the best! Where'd she get the ancestors from Spain thing?
We were talking about our family tree and how my side of the family, our ancestors comes from Spain . . .:) and Scotland and how Kai's come from Hawaii and Scotland:)
CUTE. Glad the kids are doing well. Your flowers on your say it sweetly blog are really cute. You are so creative! And you are making some serious progress on your book. Curious...what type of book will this be? Kevin asked me the other day and I told him I wasn't sure?!
LOL at all of those... love them! your kids are so cute and you guys have been up to some way fun things...ok that picture of the pig made me laugh...oh my that poor mamma!!! good photo amy!!
Again, I love that you do this! I love the Live to serve you, sometimes I feel like that too. And that is something Kassia would say, and then in the same moment tell me how much she doesn't want to clean up her poly pockets because her little brother throw them all over, NOT HER! LOL!
Post a Comment