Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Friday, April 3, 2009
Independence
Asserting one's independence as one grows is a tricky thing. Perhaps one of life's milestones is learning to dress one's self. Concepts of color, cut and style might be overwhelming to some. Some master the art of dressing quite fashionably at an early age. Others find themselves still dressing horribly at an age when their hair is lightly brushed with shades of grey. Shoes are a fun accessory. Today Malachi gave me a fashion show. If you will please take note of his right shoe in each photo. He was very proud of his fashion find- even though they were girl shoes . . .a strappy sandal and a white tennis shoe.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Cambria looks very cute and Malachi is handsome as usual!!
I love the pictures of Malachi!! He looks so much lik Kai it's so adorable!! I love the pictures of Cambria and I would of loved to see her go to school like that!
I made some horrendous fashion choices as a child...pretty much up until I was in high school and started buying my own clothes. But even still I am not Mrs. Fashionable. So I am with Malachi and Cambria on this, just wear what makes you YOU!
I am positive I still make fashion mistakes!
The other parents can totally relate! It is one of those things that I have decided to just let go of!
Your Bubba is so dang cute!
he looks so much like kai! how cute is he! plus boy always need fashion advice, but that's what moms are for!
loving the pic on the top of your blog! so so cute. and happy late bday to your girlies. how fun to have your family come up for a surprise!
Post a Comment