My kids have a new best friend . . . he is 26 years old and his name is Cameron.Cameron is one of my husband's counselors in Young Men. Kai used to bring the kids to a lot of the activities and the rest is history. Oh, yeah, they love his cute wife Brittney too!
Today we got to go to a play date with two other families to Cameron's family farm. It was great!

Bubba loves Cameron . . .


Love this boy . . .

He would have spent the whole day this way if he could have. He would run down this trailer and jump into Cameron's arms.

My little goat roper . . . She should have been born into a ranching or farming family . . . we are thankful we got her though.

Don't let their faces fool you . . . they were stoked to have a real live horseshoe. Oh, and Cambria had her face painted like a cat earlier . . . that is why it looks dirty:)
6 comments:
Amy- i love this post!! Adorable!! I love love love love the pic of kiera with her pink boots and the black and white. Great photography and editing skills girl!!!!!-emily
What a fun day your farm day must have been! Awesome pics too!!
You guys look like you really had a blast! How fun is all that! I love all the pictures and the fact that Bubba decided yo befriend Cameron! That picture was so adorable!!
I love to go to farms and see the animals, I think it's about time I take Alex to one!
This looks like such a great time, at first I thought you were just at a petting zoo! Your little Bubba has an attachment to your friend just like our Cole has an attachment to our friend Terry, who is about 15 years older than me. He and his family are in our ward and their teenage daughter babysits our kids on date night. But, Cole loves to go to Terry and just be held, sometimes during church or just when we are around him. It's really cute.
I love the pics you took!!! Love what you did with Kiera's red boot pic.
Okay, doesn't that make you want to live on a farm just a teeny, tiny bit? Except for all the hard work and stuff =) Your kids would have endless things to do and play all day.
Post a Comment