Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Hi! Super cute shirts!! Are these real? Do you screen print them? Do you have your own etsy shop or something?
They turned out soo cute!!
Cute!! I think they are fun and I like them all. Especially the Hot Husband one!
Rae: I just barely found out about etsy and I haven't check ed it out yet. What doyou think about that site?
Also I am sending out for them. It took me along time to search for the best price.
I'm still clueless about the Twilight mania, but I think you should take some of these shirts to the events these crowds and crowds of people are going to. You could some serious cash!! I'll help, I'm always up for a road trip! Did you hear about what happened in SF?
What happened in SF??
Here is the link to the article....
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/11/10/entertainment/e122437S92.DTL
3000 girls showed up to see the guy!
Cute shirt Amy. Sorry I didn't comment on your painting project, I couldn't decide. I'm not one to leave much white space. :) Your vaulted ceilings are nice so if you could paint that triangle area it would highlight the ceiling area nicely. I don't know what color your kitchen is, but if you could find a color (sometimes working with the palette works well) that goes with the green you have in the living room since you don't want to paint it green because of the divider issue. If that made any sense. See why I didn't comment? :) Anyway, love the color, I have a similar color in our family room and it's nice, although I'm getting the itch to change up colors again. :)
you are so creative amy! my in-laws are so excited for this movie to come out..i really want to read the books..but then again not really..ha!ha! i know once i start reading them everything will get neglected..ha!ha! about your house..i would leave the triangle white because it goes into the kitchen..if your kitchen was the same color as your living room then i would paint it..but for now i would just leave it white!
those are cute! I didn't know you sold clothes too. How do we order them?
Amy those are awesome!!! Especially the Jacob Black one. Cool ideas!
Post a Comment