Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been tagged by SO many people!

Tagged Part 1: Find the 4th picture from the 4th file. Me and baby Kiera. Not the most glamorous. Kiera is 22 mos old in this picture.
Tagged part two: It is supposed to be crazy 8's but I am just going to do crazy three's.

1. 3 Shows I watch
Grey's Anatomy
If Walls could talk (HG TV)
The Office


2. 3 Favorite Restaurants
Mimi's Cafe (breakfast)
Olive Garden
China Buffet (only place on my list that is here in mesquite.)


3. 3 Things That Happened Yesterday
Went to Church
Taught the 9-12 year olds a Sunday school lesson
Got a surprise visit from our Hawaii friends, Dane and Jen Gilson.


4. 3 Things I'm Looking Forward Too
How sad that i can't think of anything!


5. 3 Things On My Wish List
Teachers will get paid more
Our mortgage will be cut in half
To have a vacation house in Hawaii

6. 3Things I Love
My family- Kai, Cambria, Kiera & Malachi
I love that I have a home with a big backyard
I love my church

7. 3 Things I Can't Stand
Not being included
people who call for tolerance but can't practice it themselves
Dishonesty


8. 3 People to Tag - Your IT!
Toshia
Lauren
Candi

6 comments:

Toshia said...

I have only been to China Buffet once. Is it really that good?

JoAnna Anderson said...

I like your picture in your 4th file! I think photos from the past are the best. China Buffet sounds yummy too!

Leah said...

Yay! Thanks for doing my part of the tag =]

Amy said...

It's Mesquite! China Buffet is as good as you are going to get around here!! :)

The Dean Family said...

that was fun to read..and your little boy is growing up too fast!! time just goes by to fast..and don't you love it when they learn to throw a tantrum:)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for doing it Amy! I know it was a lot of stuff to think of, I had a hard time too and I just started dreaming. :)