We had so much fun while my
folks were visiting. I know I already did a post about them, but I had to add one of our chocolate pot party. Most people have a chocolate fountain, we have a
chocolate pot. One of my sweet neighbors gave it to us for Christmas. To me it is pure torture since I love chocolate almost as much as I love breathing air. Why is this torture you may ask? It is torture because I have several foods that are taboo to me while I nurse a child. My kids have very sensitive tummy and so I live without chocolate for as long as they nurse. That is why my chocolate pot is torture. My family gets to enjoy its goodness, while I watch. (Big Sigh) But that is not really what I wanted to ramble on about.
We have so much fun when my folks come to visit (take two!). We really don't get to see them all that often and my girls just adore them. We had a chocolate pot party the night before they left and it was quite the event. Lots of mess. Lots of fun. Lots of great
memories.
Kiera wanted to make sure that nobody ate the marshmallows that she wanted. So she made a marshmallow tower.


Ryan is quite a funny uncle. He spent a lot of time with the kids on this trip and made some special bonds. He and
Bubba had a really good talk as you can see below. They are the reason I want to live in California and also the reason I don't really want to move to my island paradise. As much as I want to go to Hawaii, I want my kids to grow up with their family. Maybe I am going about this all wrong. Maybe I should be trying to convince them to move to Hawaii too.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we hit Del Taco again. Chris and Ryan cleaned out the tattoo vending machine, again and applied them in the bathroom, again. No old men walked in on them this time to question their relationship though so that was a relief. Chris did try to get them all off before he went into the
MTC, however, but one just wouldn't budge. I am sure it will fade in a few days.
5 comments:
how fun is that. Okay dont you just love the bumbo chair! I dont know how I ever got along without it for my other two kids. Tessa lives in that thing and loves it! Money well spent. Okay so I just realized that we will be driving through really late because we are not leaving here until about 7ish. So unless you want to have dinner at about midnight I was thinking that we can meet up on Sunday May 4th on our way home. How does that sound and will that day work for you. Maybe we can meet up at your house 3 or 4ish. Let me know
hope to see you soon
It looks like you had a great time with your family. Love the chocolate pot, sorry you are quarantined for now, just think of brighter days ahead. I know how you feel about moving to HI and being away from family. Except our kids don't see my family anyway, so we figure we might as well be in HI instead of OH. I wonder when that new subdivision is going to get started in the Maleakehana area??
your brothers are such a crack up! i love the tattoo stories! i'm not sure how much sped teachers make now?!?!..i haven't taught for 3 yrs. i know you could probably go on line and look..if they don't have it posted on line..there's probably a phone # that you could call..they're always looking for sped teachers..that would be so fun if you guys moved here! let me know if i can help in any other way:)
that would be so hard to not have chocolate. i am feeling really sad for you! your little boy is the cutest! and the bumbo chair is great. i borrowed my friends for jada.
Just after I mentioned the building project in Laie from HRI, I get the BYUH newsletter today and it said that HRI pulled the plug on the deal, no new homes going up there. Kevin and I are a little bummed about that.
Post a Comment