Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Hey, we'd like to know of some too. If you find it...we'd love to know too!! Good luck on your search!
Lindsey J
amy..your brother is going to the town where libbie lives..did you know that? good luck w/ the cali. move! i know that if you want to mov & you think moving will make you happier..than just do it & everything will work out!
Amy...what does Kai teach? My sister in law was a special education teacher..... I believe in the Yorba Linda school district. She has a masters degree and was paid quiet well....but I don't think it would off set the cost of living unless you had a second income. If you would like some information from her I could put you guys in touch! Good Luck!
I see how it is. We finally find you guys and then your out of Mesquite as fast as you can. No it was good to see you and the girls had a blast. We will have to do it again sometime.
Hey we are loving it hear in temecuala/murrieta area. (John and Joanna Anderson live near here too from BYUH if you remember them) Just 1 hour from SD and OC. Riverside county were in. We moved out here because the homes were so much cheaper inland. And then the boom hit and homes out here were in the $500s! Unfortunately we were not ready to sell our townhome other wise we would of made out big time. Now of course I am sure you might of heard Riverside County had the most foreculures in the US (its the cycle) Now Arizona actually is the highest as their boom went down hill now. So out here in are area you can easily buy a new super nice 2500+ sq. foot home with 4 beds at $250,000! It is really shocking having seen the whole cycle evolve. So we are scrambling trying to rent out our 2 bedroom townhome and get into one of these bank owned/short sale homes that the bank is trying to get rid of.There are tons of Mormons in this area and the wards with park days etc are amazing turn outs, I love it. As far as teaching unsure, but I know Arnold S.the govenor of Cal. has been such an idiot with all the budget cuts and has pink slipped hundreds of teachers for next year possibly, my brother and his fiance being some of them and they live in San Diego. No one out here at least that I know has had to deal with that though. Hey things usually do work out if their suppose to so Kai should look into it. Where does your family live? Mine lives about 20mins. from Disneyland so it is a good buffer where we live. About an hour to get to them, not to close but not to far either. Love to have you closer!
Hey Amy! Temecula would be perfect for you guys. Dan & Mandy Newbold & the Aguire family lives here too. We are moving to Seattle in a month so that makes me sad we'll miss you if you move here. That would have been so fun & with Kami too. Well, at least we'll have blgging to keep in touch. But really, Temecula is where we thought we'd be & I really really like it there. Good schools, good shopping, cloe to beaches & great houses. The market here is the time to buy or rent to make it easy! Not sure what kind of business Kai is into, but John & Dan work for California Pools (LDS owned). They could always us a good salesman. A couple of the sons (that now run the co.) went to BYUH as well. Anyway, keep us posted!
Post a Comment