
Now that I say "welcome summer" I am questioning my sanity. I should say, "welcome swimming", or "welcome pool time" because the desert heat is something I definitely do not want to welcome. So far the temps haven't gotten much hotter than 101 degree. Many a day last year our out door thermometer hit 122 degrees. Lets see, my favorite parts of summer, are BBQ's, swimming, playing at the beach, tan lines, family trips, the 4th of July, fire works and the over all feeling of relaxation. Summer still feels like one big, long school holiday.





5 comments:
cute pics. i like the jumping picture. she looks like she's flying through the air- she is brave! i'm glad we can swim here, too. it's way to hot to do much else outside during the day. thank goodness for our subdivision pool!
Happy summer. We're currently enjoying it in AZ with a pool. It will be sad when we have to go back to St. Louis where people don't have pools. Welcome muggy weather.
Oh, the fun and sun of summer. Mesquite gets soooo hot! I remember going to the "Peppermill" (which got changed to the "Oasis" and I'm sure now probably has a different name) and thinking that was the hottest air I had felt in my whole life. And it's only June! Good Luck!!!
what cute pictures you have there. I am jelous that it is summer already. It has been to cold here to get into swim wear. Is that your pool in your backyard. How lucky are you!!!!
OH MY!! I can't believe I found your cute family. :) My kids are sleeping ~ My laundry is piling so I thought I would surf blogs for a minute. :) LOL! Your girls are darling and it is super fun to see what you guys are up to. I would have never guessed NV. FUN Times. :) Good running into your blog. I'm going to check it out some more. :)
Post a Comment