Friday, June 1, 2007

Good-Bye Tonsils!


After 18 cases of Strep Throat in the last three years, Cambria finally had her tonsil removed. The last three days have been very hard on her and she can't wait to eat real food and jump on the trampoline again. Kiera thinks that Cambria got to do something fun without her and so she continues to tell us that she wants her tonsils out too.

6 comments:

LollyGirl said...

WOOHOOO Amy!! Welcome to the blogesphere!! I have never seen sisters that look so different from each other--they are BEAUTIFUL!!

You guys are still as adorable as ever and haven't changed a bit--that's a good thing. You don't look a day older.

It's SO great to be in touch again--I think blogs should be required of all friends!

Danielle said...

YAY!!! Congrats on setting up your blog. It is wonderful. It actually forces me to take pictures b/c I think, "I can put them on my blog". It's awesome!
Can your little family be any cuter? Your girls are so darling! Okay, I love that you're a blogger!

Tiffanyk10 said...

Aww poor Cambria. I hope everything went ok. I'm sure she's over it by now, but you and Kai are probably traumatized forever!

Sunnie said...

i'm so happy about the blog! i love looking at blogs and feel like it's such a good way to keep in touch. i'm excited for the baby boy. we may never know what that is like in our house! hang in there in the heat. if it makes you feel better, it's gotten way hot here too. and cute blog. i want those colors!

Chelsey said...

So good to hear from you! I could catch you up on the last 7 years or you could check out our blog. Why doesn't Erin have one??

WaltonFamily said...

Congrats on the BOY!!! I am So happy for all of you!!!
Hope your aughter is feeling better, I know that must have been a really trying time for all of you while she was sick, but now her throat should be feeling better for good in no time!!!