Friday, June 1, 2007

The Aquarium


We took a trip with my mom and dad and brother to the Aquarium of the Pacific. We had a great time looking at sharks, fish and Sea Lions. Here we are in the giant bird cage, which Kiera wasn't fond of since a bird tried to make a nest in her hair.

2 comments:

Becca & Joel said...

Amy,
not sure if you remember me, but I saw a link to your blog today while I was updating myself on some other friends blogs from BYUH... it always requires at least an hour while the kids are sleeping to do this! Anyway, my curiosity got the better of me, an I had to check out your cute family! I love this picture of you all, I had no idea you had two girls, and a little guy on the way! Congrats! Anyway, tell Kai hi for me1 I'd love to stay in touch and follow your family's hapenings! Becca Cartier

Becca & Joel said...

To reply to your last message, my kids are Colby (4) and Keegan (2). They both have birthdays in a few weeks... they're fun and best buddies - most of the time. I wish I could get as good at keeping current on the blog things as all you gals seem to be! I feel so behind!