I did some fun photo shoots with the Lewis Family and the Munford Family displayed on my photo blog!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...






3 comments:
Amy your pictures are great! You seem to be so busy with shoots lately! I am happy for you. If you ever need help, or can't I would love to help! (BTY- I LOVE your hair!!) lol :)
all of your new pictures are so cute and good! i am so happy for your mom that she is doing better. we love aunt jill and are grateful for her recovery!
Okay, we are for sure making a stop at the Davis'! Email me your address & phone number at anderson8258@hotmail.com so we can be in contact. Also, I realized that you are like a photographer now so how would you feel about a mico-mini family photo shoot while we are there?! Tell me all your details on that in your email too if you are willing. my boys are so excited to see one of "our friends from school." they are amazed we have friends from long ago that we get to visit. funny right?
Post a Comment